Carbon Laser Facial Treatment
Are you facing large pores, dull complexion, blackheads, or acne on your face and looking for a solution to overcome all these problems then carbon laser facial is the magical treatment for you.
This facial will give a new glow to your skin. This is a non-surgical facial treatment which is also known as the “Hollywood facial” or “China doll” treatment. This carbon laser facial reduces the appearance of scars, imperfections, and fine lines/wrinkles and improves the firmness and overall appearance of the skin. It is an excellent anti-aging treatment for the face, neck, back, hands, and chest.
Carbon laser facial treatment provides excellent results for our bodies. This laser peel treatment operates at a safe yet dominant energy level for amazing and long-lasting results. It is effective for all skin tones and is ideal for sun-damaged skin. This laser facial exfoliates the surface layers of the skin so you will feel that your skin is tighter and more supple.
This treatment is an extraordinary method of regenerating and renewing the skin. Suitable for use on the face and body and can address common skin concerns such as oily skin, blackheads, enlarged pores, dull skin, and acne.
What is the process for Carbon Laser Facial Treatment?
Be Confirm to make an appointment to discuss this procedure with your doctor or authorize an aesthetician prior to having it done.
Your healthcare provider will advise that you stop using retinol for around one week before the laser carbon peel. You should also use sunscreen daily during this time.
The laser carbon peel is a complex procedure that takes around 30 minutes from start to finish. For this reason, it is sometimes referred to as a lunchbreak peel.
Here’s what you can expect from a carbon laser facial treatment:
- Your doctor will apply a layer of liquid carbon to your face. This liquid carbon absorbs oil, dirt, and dead skin cells from deep within the pores.
- You will wait about 10 minutes for the liquid carbon to dry.
- Your doctor will give you an eye shield to protect your eyes from the laser after applying the carbon is dried.
- Your doctor will pass a laser over the skin in a low-energy setting. It heats up the carbon, binding it to the epidermis.
- If you have sensitive skin, your doctor may recommend skipping the heating step. The laser also heats the subdermal tissue, increasing collagen and plumping up fine lines.
- In a high-energy setting, a laser would be used to split the liquid carbon into smaller particles.
- A smoke evaporator is a high-tech device connected to a laser that will remove the carbon as well as the debris and impurities present in it.
- After your treatment, your skin may need a little extra help in the form of a hydrating moisturizer and sunscreen.
Benefits of Carbon Laser Facial Treatment:
Carbon laser facial treatment deeply exfoliates your skin, helps with collagen production, and addresses a number of skin concerns. Its ability to deep cleanse your skin gives you more glowing skin and this remedy provides benefits for many skin problems:
- helps with acne pigmentation
- treat acne scars
- Treat enlarged and clogged pores
- remove fine lines and wrinkles